Military move to the KMC area?
Would you like to thoroughly enjoy the autobahn while still having room for the kids and commissary runs?
For sale is my low-mileage, well maintained silver over black full leather
2011 Porsche Cayenne V8 Twin Turbo **
$29,500 (USD) w/ additional Pirelli P-Zero summer wheel/tire set (21" Sport Classic Wheels)
$27,500 (USD) w/ only Pirelli Scorpion winter wheel/tire set (21" OEM Porsche Wheels)
Exterior 8/10, Interior 9/10
Winter wheels 6/10, winter tires approximately 50% tread
Summer wheels 10/10, summer tires, approximately 85% tread
** Unlike the United States, the year listed on the registration is when it was first registered, not the model year listed by the manufacturer. It was first registered in 2010.
Bottom line: It is a model year 2011, but German registration shows "2010". **
- European Spec
- I purchased in July 2019 from the Germany economy after a full inspection by independent Porsche mechanic
- Passed German registration inspection in July 2019 with zero issues
- Inspection current through July 2021
- 134,527 KILOMETERS (83,591 miles)
- Price includes 21" Sport Classic (flat black) with Pirelli P-Zero 295/35ZR21 (only used May - Sept 2020 and April - May 2021) and 21" Porsche OEM wheels with 295/35ZR21 Pirelli Scorpion Snow & Ice (approximately 50% tread left)
- Price w/out 21" Sport Classic wheels and P-Zero summer tires is $27,500 (USD)
- Sale will take place on Ramstein Air Base
- There is no lien on the vehicle
- I have performed several preventative maintenance items during my time owning, listed below
Purchase sight-unseen with confidence.
I have purchased and sold several vehicles (including several Porsches) sight unseen. I have built this ad to enable you to make a smart decision and do the same. Please have confidence knowing that I have explained this vehicle in great detail, good and bad. You will not be disappointed.
If interested, please fill out the form below:
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS COMPLETED
Pictures and videos below for your convenience.
Engine starting (warm start):
Engine starting (cold start), air suspension/ride height adjustment -- normal to high to highest, to low to lowest, to normal:
Rear hatch electronic closing:
HVAC buttons/operation, interior view of air suspension chassis mode operation:
NOTE** The one switch that currently does not work is the driver's fan DOWN direction (see 1:46). However, all other switches and buttons work as expected. I never use the fan switch (I simply use an auto temp setting) so this was never a factor for me. At 1:15 you will see the door lock button not trigger the door lock, however, that was only because I had the driver door open. I closed the door and pressed the door lock at 1:21 and all the doors locked and unlocked appropriately.